What is SampLogic
How Does SampLogic Work
How to Access SampLogic
Dispatching Fuel Sample
Check Transit Time
Download SampLogic Offline
Track & Trace
1) Do I need a username and password to access SampLogic?
SAMPLOGIC website does not require user ID and password to make booking or to track the status of your sample(s).
2) What are the system requirements to book a pickup request with SampLogic?
You would require the following:
• Internet Access (If you are using the online Version. If you do not have internet access, please use the offline SAMPLOGIC)
• E-mail address
• Pop up blockers disabled
3) Why do I need an email address to use SampLogic?
The email address will be used for all future correspondence related to your booking. If you do not have an email address, we suggest that you either create one or provide the email address of your shipping agent.
4) Why do I need a printer to use SampLogic?
SAMPLOGIC will email the shipping document which have to be attached to the sample(s). You will need to be able to print these out.
5) What do I do if I do not have a printer? Can I use SAMPLOGIC?
If you do not have a printer, please include the email address of the shipper when you submit your collection request. The shipper will be copied in the emails and can print out the shipping document for you.
6) Do I need a shipping account to ship the sample(s) to Veritas Petroleum Services?
You do not need a shipping account. Veritas Petroleum Services pay for the shipping charges for shipping the bunker fuel sample(s) to our laboratories.
The Leader in Maritime Testing & Surveys